Wednesday, April 5, 2006


Giraffe: Before I close this chapter on "the Beautifuls" I have decided to share this poem I wrote a couple of years ago. The poem is about me. And even as I type the words the tears start to flow. When I did the poem I was just starting to slowly climb away from the "deep, dark hole". I'd been in a place where "I'm stupid" words, were frequently voiced either aloud or to myself. I sometimes sought dark, hidden, cramped corners, not figuratively, but literally. For me to recognize this beauty when I did was a huge step. I was able to take the step because of a few very wonderful "helpers". Now I am ready to share the poem with you.

No comments:

Read the Printed Word!
Wendy's bookshelf: read

Exhibition 36: A Gallery Of Mixed-Media InspirationOne Week In DecemberWhat Matters MostCloud NineSafe HarbourFollow the Stars Home

More of Wendy's books »
Wendy Burton's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

my flickriver

Windy Angels - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Blog Archive

Labels

succulent living with SARK

My "wonders of winterland"blog:

Popular Posts