Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Art by Naomi:
About six weeks ago when I was planning to do this blog I encountered Naomi. When I entered her blog I probably turned the colour of new spring leaves. I was so envious. If you're from Saskatchewan you will remember that we had MUCH snow at that time. On Naomi's blog appeared a large scrumptious picture of a flowering "weeping Japanese plum". I've been following Naomi's art since then and have been SO inspired. Thanks Naomi for letting me put a link on my blog. In Naomi's post for today called "subtle but striking" Naomi talks about cold weather. We are the lucky ones now with some fantastic summery days. Hopefully we can be sharing them.

No comments:

Read the Printed Word!
Wendy's bookshelf: read

Exhibition 36: A Gallery Of Mixed-Media InspirationOne Week In DecemberWhat Matters MostCloud NineSafe HarbourFollow the Stars Home

More of Wendy's books »
Wendy Burton's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

my flickriver

Windy Angels - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Blog Archive

Labels

succulent living with SARK

My "wonders of winterland"blog:

Popular Posts