Wednesday, April 26, 2006


Chasing Blue - birds that is. To get a photo that is. The turquoise colour is breath taking. They would not let me get close. The sun was probably too bright. Didn't help that the dogs were chasing ahead of me. Not the blue - birds that is, but always the dogs are chasing ahead. There would have been numerous compositions - sitting on a post, perching on a stop sign, posing between fence posts. Eventually our paths diverged. The fence and time separated them from me. My eyes caught sight of the turquoise. It was the neighbours truck, down in the creek. I wondered how the truck happened to be the same blues. This photo was easier to catch, no chasing required. I modified the picture. I'm not really excited about machines. The colours - they suit me quite fine.

No comments:

Read the Printed Word!
Wendy's bookshelf: read

Exhibition 36: A Gallery Of Mixed-Media InspirationOne Week In DecemberWhat Matters MostCloud NineSafe HarbourFollow the Stars Home

More of Wendy's books »
Wendy Burton's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

my flickriver

Windy Angels - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Blog Archive

Labels

succulent living with SARK

My "wonders of winterland"blog:

Popular Posts