Friday, April 28, 2006


Angels about our house:
Though I can take pictures of some of the angels about our house I prefer not to think of them as an "angel collection". I believe they tend to be innumerable. Cat and I must have hundreds of them - guardian angels and helping angels and guiding angels and angels to pick us up when we fall. Often they come to visit us in disguise. Only later do I realize they graced us with their presence. And when we go out - at HPS alone there are so many that the air seems almost glimmery with them. I feel very blessed to have so many angels all about.

No comments:

Read the Printed Word!
Wendy's bookshelf: read

Exhibition 36: A Gallery Of Mixed-Media InspirationOne Week In DecemberWhat Matters MostCloud NineSafe HarbourFollow the Stars Home

More of Wendy's books »
Wendy Burton's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

my flickriver

Windy Angels - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Blog Archive

Labels

succulent living with SARK

My "wonders of winterland"blog:

Popular Posts