Thursday, March 15, 2007


God uses his children: This piece was inspired by the work of Misty Mawn. I love Misty's art. The background was done using an article by Misty in Cloth Paper Scissors magazine, Summer, 2006, Issue 7. I did this last June. Other parts of this were also from planned projects not yet completed so I am also doing part of the craft challenge with this piece besides just creating. It is not quite finished. I will be adding more parts - maybe covering some of my handwriting. Not sure when I'll finish it. The next few days are quite busy. It took me a long time to actually do any creating today - feeling quite wasted because of the school and difficulties with communication. I did quite well the last couple of days considering but today I felt extremely unproductive. I'm glad I thought of this background and looked up the magazine and some of Misty's recent work.

Angels be with you.

No comments:

Read the Printed Word!
Wendy's bookshelf: read

Exhibition 36: A Gallery Of Mixed-Media InspirationOne Week In DecemberWhat Matters MostCloud NineSafe HarbourFollow the Stars Home

More of Wendy's books »
Wendy Burton's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

my flickriver

Windy Angels - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Blog Archive

Labels

succulent living with SARK

My "wonders of winterland"blog:

Popular Posts