Sunday, August 27, 2006


In the past days my appetite has been "longing for peace", especially since we learnt of the death of my cousin as the 27th Canadian soldier to die in Afghanistan while trying to keep peace together with 2,200 other Canadian soldiers.
I did this background as one of nancyB's tutorials .http://www.somethingtwocrowabout.typepad.com/ I quickly put the words on it's scanned image but hope to work more with the actual background.
Mundo Uno ~ "One world, one future, for the children"

5 comments:

art by naomi said...

I am so sorry about your cousin.
We all long for peace.

Nancy Baumiller said...

This is wonderful Wendy! Love it!

Suzie Q said...

Bless you, Wendy, this is beautiful...see behind your lettering, there's a glimpse of an abstract dove...I hope you see it, too!

xXx

Nancy Baumiller said...

Oh yes! Suzie I see it too! You have a wonderful eye!

All my blog sista's are the best! :) I love all of you!!! Muahhhhhhh!

windy angels said...

YES!!!! Thank you Sue. I absolutely adore what your eyes see.
Hugs to all http://windyangels.blogspot.com/2006/03/hugs-this-started-as-gratitude.html#links

Read the Printed Word!
Wendy's bookshelf: read

Exhibition 36: A Gallery Of Mixed-Media InspirationOne Week In DecemberWhat Matters MostCloud NineSafe HarbourFollow the Stars Home

More of Wendy's books »
Wendy Burton's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

my flickriver

Windy Angels - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Blog Archive

Labels

succulent living with SARK

My "wonders of winterland"blog:

Popular Posts