Friday, March 24, 2006

The Man in the Moon

Jesus -

Is the man in the moon.

Oh?
I say.

Well,
He's - close to the moon.
He put the man in the moon.

Oh yes -
I say.

-----------------------------

A drive -
The best time-
To talk.

These times
They are rare.

------------------------------

I'm a teenager.
I'm popular.
You better get used to it.

Okay -
I say.
(A more typical conversation.)

-----------------------------

But this driving talk -
It is amazing.

Do you mean like Heaven?
I say.

Yes.

Do you mean Jesus and the angels
Are close to the moon?

Yes.

Like Auntie Ida?

Oh yeah, I forgot.
(Maybe she was thinking about Grandpa.)

Jesus is walking around the moon.
He's watching us.

Oh?
I say.

No comments:

Read the Printed Word!
Wendy's bookshelf: read

Exhibition 36: A Gallery Of Mixed-Media InspirationOne Week In DecemberWhat Matters MostCloud NineSafe HarbourFollow the Stars Home

More of Wendy's books »
Wendy Burton's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

my flickriver

Windy Angels - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Blog Archive

Labels

succulent living with SARK

My "wonders of winterland"blog:

Popular Posts