Thursday, June 26, 2008



Art Journal Book retrieved: I did a little dance this evening when I opened a box which Greg found in the stacks that came back yesterday. It was marked office. To my delight the journal was right at the top. Also in the box were my journal quilts which had been upstairs and a new little mini stapler with coloured staples which I had recently purchased. I don't think I had shown these pages which I'd done earlier in May. Actually I realize now that I had shown them. It's hard to keep track of things these days (:



All for now as my eyes are showing major signs of stress again and I need to take it easy for them a bit.

Angels be with you

No comments:

Read the Printed Word!
Wendy's bookshelf: read

Exhibition 36: A Gallery Of Mixed-Media InspirationOne Week In DecemberWhat Matters MostCloud NineSafe HarbourFollow the Stars Home

More of Wendy's books »
Wendy Burton's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

my flickriver

Windy Angels - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Blog Archive

Labels

succulent living with SARK

My "wonders of winterland"blog:

Popular Posts