Wednesday, March 26, 2008

HAPPY EASTER

I'll just take a moment to show this Easter arrangement I set up in my studio last Friday. I'm making great progress with it's organization. Note I've decided to call it a studio after all. Should mention the little yellow outfit belonged to baby Wendy :D

I hope you all had a happy easter. Ours was lovely followed by major busyness. I'll take a moment to share another day.

Busy day again tomorrow - my creative space will open hugely in next few days though. YES!!!! I can hardly wait to get back to it AND get some NEW art on my etsy.

Angels be with you

2 comments:

artsyfran said...

Oh! I'm so glad you popped in to let us know you're doing well. I can't wait to see the finished product of your organization! :) xo, Fran

windy angels said...

Thanks for stopping by Fran. Guess what - I actually made myself a pot of tea yesterday. It's amazing.

Angels be with you dear,
Wendy XO

Read the Printed Word!
Wendy's bookshelf: read

Exhibition 36: A Gallery Of Mixed-Media InspirationOne Week In DecemberWhat Matters MostCloud NineSafe HarbourFollow the Stars Home

More of Wendy's books »
Wendy Burton's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

my flickriver

Windy Angels - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Blog Archive

Labels

succulent living with SARK

My "wonders of winterland"blog:

Popular Posts