Thursday, September 20, 2007

Names: This looked like so much fun. It's a meme about names. I got it from Janet. Some of these are so funny. I especially like my spy name and Rock star tour name. I couldn't think of a fave candy other than chocolate, which I'd already used twice, so I improvised.
Give it a try. It's so comical.

YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car)

Fitzo Van YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fave ice cream flavor, favorite cookie)
Choco Choco Chip YOUR “FLY Guy/Girl” NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name)
W Bur
YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal)
Blue Giraffe

YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born)
Blanche Regina

YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first)
Bur We

SUPERHERO NAME: (”The” +
2nd favorite color, favorite drink)
The Purple Chai Latte


NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers)

Jacob Nicholas

STRIPPER NAME: ( the na
me of your favorite perfume/cologne/scent, favorite candy)
Lavender Marshmallow WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s & father’s middle names )
Anna Wilfred
TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME: (Your 5th grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter)
Seidler Saskatoon


SPY NAME: (your favorite season/holiday, flower)
Spring Delphinium


CARTOON NAME: (favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re
wearing right now + “ie” or “y”)
Blueberry Tanky
HIPPY NAME: (What you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree)
Strawberry Lilac
YOUR ROCKSTAR TOUR NAME: (”The” + Your fave hobby/craft, fave weather element + “Tour
The Quilt Rainbow Tour





1 comment:

Janet said...

Spring Delphinium! That's great! I like your rock star tour name too! This is such a fun meme. I'm glad you did it.

Read the Printed Word!
Wendy's bookshelf: read

Exhibition 36: A Gallery Of Mixed-Media InspirationOne Week In DecemberWhat Matters MostCloud NineSafe HarbourFollow the Stars Home

More of Wendy's books »
Wendy Burton's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

my flickriver

Windy Angels - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Blog Archive

Labels

succulent living with SARK

My "wonders of winterland"blog:

Popular Posts