Saturday, September 29, 2007

Post two for today. Please view the first below this one. Click on the time for this post (4:00 p.m.) at the very bottom of it so the music from the two slide shows do not compete. And please feel free to leave an anonymous comment if you don't have blogger.

It's all about clouds. The majority of these were taken to the west as I waited for the harvest moon to rise on Wednesday evening, and then for curiosity to be sated as I watched the storm roll in over my home - off to the right.

I love the clouds, using my imagination of what they are, besides angels.

I would mention that if you want to see a larger version of the slideshow and also be able to see the others I've made you can click on "view all images".

Angels be with you,
Wendy XO















2 comments:

Pearl Maple said...

Really enjoy your slide shows, fantastic photos, thanks for sharing.

windy angels said...

Thanks Mandy. I have tons of fun putting them together.

Read the Printed Word!
Wendy's bookshelf: read

Exhibition 36: A Gallery Of Mixed-Media InspirationOne Week In DecemberWhat Matters MostCloud NineSafe HarbourFollow the Stars Home

More of Wendy's books »
Wendy Burton's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

my flickriver

Windy Angels - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Blog Archive

Labels

succulent living with SARK

My "wonders of winterland"blog:

Popular Posts