Saturday, November 18, 2006

"Calling All Angels" - We have just finished watching the movie "Pay it Forward". If you are faced with challenges, if you think the world is a hopeless place in which to live, if you believe in angels - you should probably view it.

Just a few hours ago I'd written "sometimes". After finishing "Pay it Forward", I saw today's thoughts, experiences, in even a different way. The word forgiveness had entered my thoughts but I hadn't included the word in this writing. I know it has much to do with what I wrote. I pray that I might be more able to forgive. I pray that my daughter continues to be so forgiving as what she seems to display.

"CALLING ALL ANGELS"

No comments:

Read the Printed Word!
Wendy's bookshelf: read

Exhibition 36: A Gallery Of Mixed-Media InspirationOne Week In DecemberWhat Matters MostCloud NineSafe HarbourFollow the Stars Home

More of Wendy's books »
Wendy Burton's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

my flickriver

Windy Angels - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Blog Archive

Labels

succulent living with SARK

My "wonders of winterland"blog:

Popular Posts