Friday, September 1, 2006


A new morning:

The sky had been filled with dark clouds. As we drove home after the funeral of my cousin David, the sun seemed to want to shine from the east, beneath the clouds. The time was 6:30 p.m. It felt like a new morning. Corporal David Robert William Braun had been put to rest.

I never really knew my cousin David. I feel saddened by this fact. He sounds like such a wonderful young man. My heart was especially touched when Jim Braman said quietly, "He is speaking volumes to us now, let's listen."

David did what he did to help the world find peace.

A new morning - some day.

No comments:

Read the Printed Word!
Wendy's bookshelf: read

Exhibition 36: A Gallery Of Mixed-Media InspirationOne Week In DecemberWhat Matters MostCloud NineSafe HarbourFollow the Stars Home

More of Wendy's books »
Wendy Burton's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

my flickriver

Windy Angels - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Blog Archive

Labels

succulent living with SARK

My "wonders of winterland"blog:

Popular Posts