Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Banners and templates: I'm really not an expert at setting up blogs but will will try to lend some wisdom about where to get some help. At blogger help you can maybe find solutions to many questions, problems provided you know what to enter into search. I found ideas for changing colours and fonts. For my own template I found this page. I haven't studied it yet but will do that ASAP (always say a prayer).

When I first set up my own blog and flickr I was very proud of myself. Though my wonderful techie husband has the title of computer technician he kept telling me he was not familiar with blogs so I was on my own. That's when I referred frequently to blogger help. he did help me once when there were too many cookies and cream. You know what I mean, maybe.

I also have a friend who's a webmaster and has offered help but I haven't sought her advice very often. She also doesn't have experience with blogs.

One of my next ventures for my blog ~ oh, well, I think I'll keep that one a surprise.

4 comments:

windy angels said...

OK. I've been studying and playing with the template a tiny bit. I THINK I'll have to go to my friend.

Terri said...

Yep, I knew it...the new banner looks wonderful up there at the top.

windy angels said...

Thanks Terri. Ummm. I cheated though. Can't offer any advice of how I got it there other than my friend moved it to her website and then put it on from there. She couldn't really figure out how to do it as blogger. If we'd had more time perhaps. We're not totally pleased with the open space at top and I was kind of thinking of it being ALL across top. I'm still very happy with how it looks.

Suzie Q said...

It looks superb, Wendy. What a friend you have there! I could do with one of those! ;) Well done, both of you xXx

Read the Printed Word!
Wendy's bookshelf: read

Exhibition 36: A Gallery Of Mixed-Media InspirationOne Week In DecemberWhat Matters MostCloud NineSafe HarbourFollow the Stars Home

More of Wendy's books »
Wendy Burton's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

my flickriver

Windy Angels - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Blog Archive

Labels

succulent living with SARK

My "wonders of winterland"blog:

Popular Posts