Having grown up on a farm in the prairies of Saskatchewan, I remain ever mindful of nature, critters and general farm life. I would like to share today some of my favourite blogs about farms and farm life.
- My simple country living is a newly discovered blog. Looks terrific.
- Barn House can be found at either the initial link or here. Neat collectibles, beautiful photos.
- Meet Elaine and Ken at Country Cove Photography and also find them here.
- Katherine Dunn makes fabulous art as well as being a protector of critters. Katherine is also a story teller and dreamer. I adore her book and also love to listen to Katherine's story, "The Eagle and me".
- Carol Marriott is a friend who lives close by, at Ravenheart Farms. While Carol's main love is for horses, she also loves other critters as well as human kind. Carol has become well known for her work as a life coach and equine assisted learning teacher.