Tuesday, March 22, 2011

turquoise dancing with

other shades of blue

 
and pinks
and even red

something about
this time of year


spring has just
arrived
but in my part of the world
I see snow
and wind
and bigger wind
and more grey
skies
and thoughts
and more grey
and white
too bright
of snow
more grey
within my mind
would be so easy
yes so easy
to withdraw
within


instead
I choose turquoise
and creativity
and bright shades of pink
 
and copper wire
all
to warm
to remind
that spring
is just around the bend
at least
in my heart
and I rejoice
in the friendship
of art
of creativity
my own strength
my own courage
my own
hope

No comments:

Read the Printed Word!
Wendy's bookshelf: read

Exhibition 36: A Gallery Of Mixed-Media InspirationOne Week In DecemberWhat Matters MostCloud NineSafe HarbourFollow the Stars Home

More of Wendy's books »
Wendy Burton's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

my flickriver

Windy Angels - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Blog Archive

Labels

succulent living with SARK

My "wonders of winterland"blog:

Popular Posts