Sunday, February 7, 2010

eclectic

Some days I feel SO in love with graffiti. Others I want to see vintage. Some days are photography. Others are  transfers. Some moments are sewing. Others are writing. Some seconds bring flowers. Others bring rust.
I think sometimes ~ they will observe me to be so in a muddle. Sigh. There are just countless artful pursuits I love. I used to tell folk that I do "mixed up media".

Cath Kidston - bright and cheery - playful prints.

fabrics
loveliness
tablecloths
aprons
dust cloths



 

  

 


I near drool at the memories. I remember the middle bedroom ~ the cottage at Manitou. Truly in the middle.

two windows
openings just
to the room
more a hallway
lined with couches
that could open
for sleep
leading to yet
another bedroom



those window openings
covered
with curtains
trees
a pathway
red
green
black
yellow
all on white
fluttering in the breeze
to cool me
as I nap

two windows

4 comments:

Tess said...

Beautiful pics among sentimental words strung together delicately.

winnsangels said...

Thanks Tess.
Hoping all is well with you.

Susan Tuttle said...

there's nothing wrong about being passionate about a variety of artistic mediums -- that's the beauty of mixed-media, no?

xo

winnsangels said...

Absolutely Susan. That's why I love it so much. One of the reasons anyway.

xo

Wendy's bookshelf: read

Exhibition 36: A Gallery Of Mixed-Media InspirationOne Week In DecemberWhat Matters MostCloud NineSafe HarbourFollow the Stars Home

More of Wendy's books »
Wendy Burton's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

my flickriver

Windy Angels - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Blog Archive

Labels

succulent living with SARK

My "wonders of winterland"blog:

Popular Posts