Saturday, February 13, 2010

about love and hope and art

Some new art pages using pretty tape. They make it "pretty" easy to create a lovely journal page. The first picture is from a 1967 issue of Chatelaine.

 

 The following includes an image of my very dear friend - husband Greg - and myself, taken a couple of years ago on the occasion of our 25th wedding anniversary.

  

This art journal page for "HOPE" is my favourite of this group. I found the picture in a 1966 issue of Photoplay. It's about Carolyn Jones and her struggle with "mental illness".


My wish for you today is that of love and hope and many creative dreams, as well as the usual ~ "angels be with you."

2 comments:

Gena @ Thinking Aloud said...

Hi Wendy, these are really lovely .... the one with the old magazine image really speaks to me ... I think it's the "colour"
Have a happy valentine's day!
Gena @ Thinking Aloud
a photoblog

Jannie Funster said...

What a lovely artsy post! Fun to stumble upon you in the blogosphere.

I like the dreamy far-away effect of the scrapbook style. Chatelaine 1967, I was 4 years old then! :)

May angels be with you too!! (And I believe they always are with us.)

Read the Printed Word!
Wendy's bookshelf: read

Exhibition 36: A Gallery Of Mixed-Media InspirationOne Week In DecemberWhat Matters MostCloud NineSafe HarbourFollow the Stars Home

More of Wendy's books »
Wendy Burton's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

my flickriver

Windy Angels - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Blog Archive

Labels

succulent living with SARK

My "wonders of winterland"blog:

Popular Posts