Sunday, November 1, 2009

My post 700 BUT


Even though this is post number 700 I have no time to celebrate. Actually, I AM celebrating in a way by trying to look with positive thoughts on this new month of November, which it still is here though probably not for most of my friends. I have started my first online workshop with Susan Tuttle today, visual poetry, but will not go into detail cause of time. I have also started Art Everyday month with Leah Piken Kolidas. While I have a number of other things on the go will just share a couple of sky pictures taken today. Most of the others will need more attention.



So celebrate along with me by leaving a comment here. If I get very many people commenting I may choose to do a surprise give away.

Angels be with you!

3 comments:

Dale Anne said...

CONGRATULATIONS on your 700th post!
ENJOY both the class and Art Every Day Wendy.

Gerri said...

nice nature pix! i wanted to do susan tuttle's workshop too, but it was too expensive for me. i have a $40 limit for online classes. i hope you enjoy it. my friend, bridgette, took it the first session and thought it was great!

Patti Edmon Artist said...

does this make very many?? I am so thrilled that you are the winner of my giveaway!
See you 'in class!'

Read the Printed Word!
Wendy's bookshelf: read

Exhibition 36: A Gallery Of Mixed-Media InspirationOne Week In DecemberWhat Matters MostCloud NineSafe HarbourFollow the Stars Home

More of Wendy's books »
Wendy Burton's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

my flickriver

Windy Angels - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Blog Archive

Labels

succulent living with SARK

My "wonders of winterland"blog:

Popular Posts