Thursday, August 6, 2009

ABOUT GREEN

While there is something about the colour purple which I love

purple bells

and shades of blue make my heart feel aflutter

back garden - kind of wild & wonderful

the cheeriness of oranges and pinks

orange & pink brightness

allow my spirit to sing

reds and foliage

So what "about green"?

GREEN the choice

Besides my everyday "green way of life", I have found some fabulous art books which have been created with 100% recycled paper and cardboard.

eco-jotter books

This is very exciting to me. The fact that ecojot is also Canadian excites me even further. Check out ecojotter's blog and find the products at these locations in Canada, Island Blue Art Store, grassroots and in the United States at Journals and Books. I purchase my own ecojot products in Saskatoon at Art Placement.

The following picture is of an art journal page which I did in the 9 x 12 inch "drawing book" on the bottom left of the above picture. These books are fabulous to work in.

eco-jotter journal pages

AND, especially if you are from Canada, please take a moment to look at the blackout day site where you can enter daily to win the sweepstakes.

3 comments:

Dale Anne said...

OH MY GOODNESS! Is this your flower garden?
I need you to come plant our flower garden.....These photos are GORGEOUS!!!
Going to check out the website links...

icandy... said...

Fabulous choice... Go green!!!!! I recycle everything... it's the only way to be! :)
Love the journals!

TGIF!!!
Christina :)

Pearl Maple said...

Beautiful collection of photos fresh from the garden!

Read the Printed Word!
Wendy's bookshelf: read

Exhibition 36: A Gallery Of Mixed-Media InspirationOne Week In DecemberWhat Matters MostCloud NineSafe HarbourFollow the Stars Home

More of Wendy's books »
Wendy Burton's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

my flickriver

Windy Angels - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Blog Archive

Labels

succulent living with SARK

My "wonders of winterland"blog:

Popular Posts