Tuesday, May 5, 2009

sometimes


I think that spring is my most favourite season of the year. I adore the birth, rebirth, the budding, blossoming of LIFE. However, there is something about the pull of the moon, the swing of the tides, that makes spring a difficult season. I sense this for myself, for many. Transition can be complex. It can affect our bodies and our minds. And certainly spring is overflowing with transition.

I was able to capture a couple of photos last Tuesday evening when I finally remembered to have camera in hand as I left the house. I always used to carry my camera with me but somehow got away from the habit.


Hoping you may find some "most brilliant of golden light ~ shining through" at those times when "life seems the most dark".

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Beautiful imagery!!

Read the Printed Word!
Wendy's bookshelf: read

Exhibition 36: A Gallery Of Mixed-Media InspirationOne Week In DecemberWhat Matters MostCloud NineSafe HarbourFollow the Stars Home

More of Wendy's books »
Wendy Burton's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

my flickriver

Windy Angels - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Blog Archive

Labels

succulent living with SARK

My "wonders of winterland"blog:

Popular Posts