Sunday, May 2, 2010

all this excitement

Besides sharing my website yesterday and working on a new site with tips and tutorials, I have recently been interviewed by my very dear friend Dale Anne Potter. I have had the pleasure of meeting Dale in person when I attended an art retreat she held in April of last year in the southern portion of Saskatchewan, the province in which we both reside.

You can find the interview here.

Following are two pictures from the retreat last year. I learned some really neat creative tips from Dale and am sincerely looking forward to more shared creative times with her.

art retreat mosaic - mauve and other lovely colours


sequin waste WIP

1 comment:

Scylliane said...

It looks great and opens me to new possibility of layers before writing

thanks a lot

Read the Printed Word!
Wendy's bookshelf: read

Exhibition 36: A Gallery Of Mixed-Media InspirationOne Week In DecemberWhat Matters MostCloud NineSafe HarbourFollow the Stars Home

More of Wendy's books »
Wendy Burton's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

my flickriver

Windy Angels - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Blog Archive

Labels

succulent living with SARK

My "wonders of winterland"blog:

Popular Posts