Sunday, August 10, 2008

Bringing a smile to my heart:


The above are more photos I took last week when I was thinking of Chrysti's prompt. My first post about it is here.

Something else which caught my attention last week was the hummingbirds flying around in the garden pausing for occasional samplings from the flowers. I love those beautiful little creatures.

about joy:
Let us be grateful to people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.
Marcel Proust

We shall find peace. We shall hear angels.
We shall see the sky sparkling with diamonds.

Anton Pavlovich Chekhov

No comments:

Read the Printed Word!
Wendy's bookshelf: read

Exhibition 36: A Gallery Of Mixed-Media InspirationOne Week In DecemberWhat Matters MostCloud NineSafe HarbourFollow the Stars Home

More of Wendy's books »
Wendy Burton's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

my flickriver

Windy Angels - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Blog Archive

Labels

succulent living with SARK

My "wonders of winterland"blog:

Popular Posts