Thursday, May 1, 2008

Just wanted to say:
HAPPY MAY DAY

HAPPY MAY DAY

Happy May Day

wishing

I also wanted to share with you another fabulous blog which I had found a few weeks ago and then forgotten about. The blog is that of "the colour guru" from Australia. I especially love the most recent slideshow Keron recently completed. AND I am totally green with envy because she mentions something of an art retreat with Misty Mawn. Sigh.

I was hoping to introduce another video and more items to my etsy but... Well, I'll say I was trying to fly. You can interpret it any way you want (:

I think I just figured out that I have swacks too much vintage material to be working with right now. YES! I shall not be bored for another few centuries, as if.

Must toodle ooh. I'll leave you with this image of a project I'm not certain about - if I'm finished or not. What do you think of it? It says something of which I must reassure myself frequently.

2 comments:

purplepaint said...

I love this canvas piece! The sentiment and the girls' body language - perfect! I also love your birdhouse painting! Beautiful! Marva

las palabras mágicas said...

Happy May Day. Nice colours as well. It must be so much fun to create these pieces

Read the Printed Word!
Wendy's bookshelf: read

Exhibition 36: A Gallery Of Mixed-Media InspirationOne Week In DecemberWhat Matters MostCloud NineSafe HarbourFollow the Stars Home

More of Wendy's books »
Wendy Burton's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

my flickriver

Windy Angels - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Blog Archive

Labels

succulent living with SARK

My "wonders of winterland"blog:

Popular Posts