Friday, October 12, 2007

Someone asked us recently, "Is there any limitation to the body's ability to heal?" And we said, "None, other than the belief that you hold." And he said, "Then why aren't people growing new limbs?" And we said, "Because no one believes that they can."

Abraham-Hicks Publications

Looking to more fun, more humour in my life: While I've been trying to clean up my blog a bit, preparing to forgive myself for mistakes and get that etsy shop happening I found this very cool, FUNNY video. I’ll try to post more of them over the next couple of days so I can have a bit of this humour to remind myself.

1 comment:

Pearl Maple said...

Glad to see you are feeling better, looking forward to seeing more art posted soon.

Read the Printed Word!
Wendy's bookshelf: read

Exhibition 36: A Gallery Of Mixed-Media InspirationOne Week In DecemberWhat Matters MostCloud NineSafe HarbourFollow the Stars Home

More of Wendy's books »
Wendy Burton's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

my flickriver

Windy Angels - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Blog Archive

Labels

succulent living with SARK

My "wonders of winterland"blog:

Popular Posts