Tuesday, November 1, 2011

November 2011

I was reminded this evening about November being a special month in which art, blogging, and art journaling are all encouraged as a daily activity. I have participated in Art Eevryday Month a number of times but have not been involved with the other two projects previously. While art is almost an everyday piece throughout the year, I have decided to try to share more of my projects with you this month. I might even try to show you some of the activities from the past few months just because I have not yet shared them.


Today's art involved further prepararion for a small trade show I will be participating in on November third in our local senior citizen's home. Some of the newer things I am working on is more tags. A few are for Christmas and others are just something lovely. The butterfly tags need to be cut out yet. Hopefully there will be some time tomorrow.



1 comment:

Bo Mackison said...

How lovely the butterfly! And you are getting ready for Christmas shows. Wonderful. Me? I am procrastinating like a fool and will pay next week when my to do list is a mile long. Best to you, hope your November is filled with new visions.

Read the Printed Word!
Wendy's bookshelf: read

Exhibition 36: A Gallery Of Mixed-Media InspirationOne Week In DecemberWhat Matters MostCloud NineSafe HarbourFollow the Stars Home

More of Wendy's books »
Wendy Burton's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

my flickriver

Windy Angels - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Blog Archive

Labels

succulent living with SARK

My "wonders of winterland"blog:

Popular Posts