Saturday, July 12, 2008

plenty of pink and some purple too:

pink presence

They caught my attention.
I must find a time to savour their beauty

plenty of petals

before they were gone

pretty in pink

before they were only a memory

a creation of pink

And as purple is one of my favourite colours, very representative to me of spirit, I have chosen to share the beauty of magnolia pearl with you today. This image is from "Country Living" magazine, I believe the March/April issue.



I really love her creations. This video is about her "humble beginning". Take a moment to watch. Let her inspire you.

2 comments:

las palabras mágicas said...

Wow, breathtaking, what beautiful photos! I love them. And also the photo with the dark blue pearls and blue ribbon and purple flower..love it.
So I'm back from holidays and looking forward to seeing more of your art and reading your tender words. We'll be in touch!

suesviews said...

The video was so inspiring that it took me two days to get back to your blog! :D Beautiful journey you took me on, Thank You!
Much Love & Many, many Angels, sweetheart xXx

Read the Printed Word!
Wendy's bookshelf: read

Exhibition 36: A Gallery Of Mixed-Media InspirationOne Week In DecemberWhat Matters MostCloud NineSafe HarbourFollow the Stars Home

More of Wendy's books »
Wendy Burton's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

my flickriver

Windy Angels - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Blog Archive

Labels

succulent living with SARK

My "wonders of winterland"blog:

Popular Posts