Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas to one and all:

Take Joy

I wanted to keep this very simple as I have encountered someone just in the past week who was facing the prospect of being homeless over Christmas. I had met with him in the cafeteria of St. Peter's Abby just before I went to take many spectacular pictures outdoors. Carl called the following evening to ask me about a place to stay. I was not able to give him anything solid in the way of a place as we are leaving for a few days over Christmas. I did try to make a couple of suggestions and passed him, I believe, to the best possible resource in the community. I have no idea if contact was made. All I am able to do at this time is pray. I feel confident that is all required of me at this time.
Also the funeral of a dear friend of the pastor that will be doing the Christmas Eve service at our country Church tonight was held just this morning.
I have encountered a number of people who suffer from loneliness or trauma over the past months.

I give thanks for the many rich blessings granted to me, for the many angels around me.

Angels be with you at this Christmas time and through the coming years.
Wendy XO

3 comments:

suesviews said...

Sweetheart, I will never be able to thank you enough for the Angels you have sent my way, through prayer and pigeons :)
It is Christmas morning here and such a very happy one. I have hung the rest of the ornaments you sent on the tree this morning, so grateful for so many blessings, and will be off to Mum & Dad's shortly for a special day with them..
My boy has proved once again that he understands his Mum like no one else. I have so much to tell you and will just have to send pigeons soon...
I love you, dear Angel, and wish you everything you wish for yourself, and MORE! Blessings on this special day, and always...
Much Love, Big Hugs and Many, Many Angels be with you all.
Suze xXx

black eyed susans kitchen said...

Wendy, You are so sweet and your heart is so open. I am happy to know you. I have hung the ornaments that you sent me and the stocking at the foot of our bed. I smile every time that I look at them. May you find peace, love, happiness and very good health in the new year.
Susan

suesviews said...

Hello lovely :) Just to let you know that there is award waiting for you on my blog this morning...
Thank you, dear Angel, for always making my day :)
Much Love and Blessings in abundance.. Warm Hugs, Suze xXx

Read the Printed Word!
Wendy's bookshelf: read

Exhibition 36: A Gallery Of Mixed-Media InspirationOne Week In DecemberWhat Matters MostCloud NineSafe HarbourFollow the Stars Home

More of Wendy's books »
Wendy Burton's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

my flickriver

Windy Angels - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Blog Archive

Labels

succulent living with SARK

My "wonders of winterland"blog:

Popular Posts